Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dear Grandma....

Sunday, April 14, 2013
Mid semester break is over. Well, the truth is, it doesn't even feel like I am on a holiday at all with clinic replacement & thesis to deal with. Now I am back to this stressful place to start all over again. Boo. 

Anyways, yesterday was actually my maternal side grandma 5th death anniversary. Reminds me of her all over again. Can't believe it's already 5 years she left us. If only she is still around today, life would be so much different. 

I miss her voice. I miss her smile. I miss her company. I miss her food. I miss everything about her.  


Controlling my tears when I see this photo. I really really miss her a lot :'(

Dear Grandma, I hope you are having a good time with the angels in heaven. I am sure God is taking good care of you. Just want to tell you that you are always in our heart even though you are not here in person with us. We love you heaps :')

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014