Saturday, July 12, 2014

Blog. Revived.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

HELLO EVERYBODY!


Selfie taken at the peak of Ngong Ping Buddha in Hong Kong last year #throwback #vacation

My blog have been pretty dead since...... *searching through my blog archives*......March :3 Decided to revive my blog today but erm....I have no idea what to write so I shall just write whatever comes to mind! Haha! :P

Well, it's almost mid of July. Half a year had gone by in a flash. It's scary how fast time can pass as a working adult. I love that my work is only 8-5pm on weekdays but the truth is, it's boring to have the same routine everyday. I am someone who needs some ADVENTURE! Only half a year & I am feeling like this already? NOOOO! :O By the time I end work at 5pm, my brain & body automatically switches to relax mode. That's one thing that I am good in now. Haha! Previously, as a student, I find it really hard to do that. No matter where I go or what I do, my mind pretty much go back to my study life. Clinic practicals, exams, thesis....all that sounds so foreign to me now! I still don't believe it's only been a year since I graduated from university! I may no longer have the luxury of having months of holiday like a student but I do have the luxury of taking leaves whenever I want to! So it makes travelling easier! :D

Everyone needs some motivation to work and mine is currently travelling! :D Well, it's only right to reward myself after working so hard right? :P

   
My travel plans with a half a year more to go :

3 days 2 nights trip to Penang : July 26th - July 28th
11 days 10 nights trip to South Korea : September 29 - October 9

So excited!! Totally looking forward to both trips! 

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014